Common Recruitment Process For Recruitment Of Probationary Officer/Management Trainee In Participation Organization (CWE PO/MT)
The occupation aspirant may not be sad to understand that application has been invited by IBPS for the place of Probationary Officer/Management Student. The On-Line Assessment (Initial and Primary) for the recruiting of PO/MT in the active firm is tentatively planned in the month of Oct/Nov 2016.
Candidates can apply online only from 26.07.2016 to13.08.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
The tentatively schedule for the Post of PO/MT in the month of October/November are as follows:-
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||23.09.2016 to 08.10.2016|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||03.10.2016 to 08.10.2016|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||October 2016|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||16.10.2016, 22.10.2016 23.10.2016|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||November 2016|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||November 2016|
|Online Examination – Main||20.11.2016|
|Declaration of Result – Main||December 2016|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2017|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2017|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2017|
Charges for the Application are Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. – Rs. 600 /- for all others candidate (General)
Participating organization are as fellow:-
|Participating Banks in IBPS|
|S.NO.||Bank Name||S.NO.||Bank Name|
|1||Allahabad Bank||11||Indian Overseas Bank|
|2||Andra Bank||12||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|3||Bank of Baroda||13||Punjab National Bank|
|4||Bank of India||14||Punjab & Sindh Bank|
|5||Bank of Maharashtra||15||Syndicate Bank|
|6||Canara Bank||16||UCO Bank|
|7||Central Bank of India||17||Union Bank|
|8||Coperation Bank||18||United Bank of India|
|9||Dena Bank||19||Vijaya Bank|
The occupation aspirant that is suitable should file with IBPS. The Test ran on the web Primary and Before. The complete process has 3 stages . In One Stage Before Examination that is on-line may be used. Nominee must qualify each area and the IBPS is assigned by by overall marks according to the standards. These nominee that will qualify the pre test may be required Test that is primary this is period that is 2nd. These nominee may qualify the primary examination will be short listed for interview (next Period) to be ran by the active Firm and Nodal Banks according to the closing openings to be filled in the yr 2017- 18.
Here the participating organization has indent vacancies for the financial year 2017-18. These vacancies are subject to be changed by the participating organization. The Complete detailed chart of each bank required how much candidates given below:-
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA Candidates, applying for CWE PO/MT-VI should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS are as follows:-
- Nationality / Citizenship: A candidate must be either –
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (2), (3), (4) & (5) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Age (As on 01.07.2016): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1986 and not later than 01.07.1996 (both dates inclusive)
Age relaxation and qualification as per norms are as follows:-
|Graduation(Degree) in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification from recognized college or university
Computer knowledge is mandatory
Proficiency(Read, Write, Speak) in Official Language of State/UT
IBPS runs Pre-Exam Coaching for SC/S T, OBC. The Banks Companies may organize these instruction. While using on-line program the qualified nominee who need to choose before test coaching should load instruction choice. This before test coaching is cost free. No free is obtained. But the cost that is other must be pay be the nominees.
The Center for Pre Exam Training are as follows:-
Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Balasore, Bareilly, Behrampur (Ganjam), Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnal, Kavaratti, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, New Delhi, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shimla, Shillong, Siliguri, Thiruchirapalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijaywada and Vishakhapatnam.
IBPS On Line Before Test includes Numeric Skill, Logical Thinking and three parts Language. There exists a 100 marks length and assessment is 1 hr. Nominee must qualify marks that are overall and each area in accordance with the standards set by the Banking. The Whole depth for On-Line Before Test is provided below in form that may assist nominee to readily comprehend. Just those Nominees that will qualify the Before Test required Primary Examination.
Online Examination Structure (pre)
|Cadre/Post||subject||No. of Question||Max Marks||Time|
|CWE PO||English Language||30||30||1 hour|
IBPS On-Line Primary Examination includes Five Parts i.e. Language, Quantitative Skills, Logical Thinking, Basic Recognition and Computer Information. This Assessment has 200 symbols weightage and the period for fix the sam e is 140 moments i.e. 2 hrs and 20 moments.
Something that will be not unimportant to mention here, each part has a moment that is certain. A An area has been allocated for by a time. Nominee must finish a part in certain time period. And the character that is qualifying is not different. Nominee must qualify overall marks as per standards and each sanction repair by Banking. Just those that will qualify the Principal Assessment, short listed for Meeting.
|S. No.||Cadre/Post||subject||No. of Question||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|1||CWE PO||English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 Minutes|
Mostly Question related to Banking Sector
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 Minutes|
Punishment for Incorrect Responses (Related to both – Initial and Primary evaluation) There may be punishment for incorrect answers marked in the Objective Evaluations. For each issue for which an incorrect response was provided by the nominee fraction or 0.25 of the marks put to that question will be deducted as punishment to arrive at chastised score. In case a question is left clean, i.e. no response is marked from the nominee, there may be no punishment for that issue.
Candidates needs to produce following documents to appear for the CWE (Preliminary as well as Main Examination):
(1) Valid Call Letter of valid date and session
(2) Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/ application
(3) Photocopy of photo-identity proof. Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test.
Nominees that have been short listed in the primary test for CWE MT-mire may be required an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and organized with assistance from IBPS by the Lender in each Condition/ Lace. Interviews may be conducted at select centers. The center, address of period, the place & day of Interview will be notified to the shortlisted nominees in the call notice.
The marks are 100. The weightage (percentage) of CWE (Primary test) and Interview may be 80:20 correspondingly. The mixed final rating of nominees shall be reached based on results obtained by the nominees in CWE MT-mire and Interview’s Primary Assessment. The particulars may not be unavailable on IBPS web site.
To appear in Interview candidates need to produce following documents:-
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE PO/MT-VI
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
- Photo Identify Proof
- Disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Disability category.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
All these files in self and original attested photocopies to get identity and the nominee’s qualifications must be posted during the time of Interview failing that the Nominee might not be allowed to appear for the Meeting.
His candidature will be debarred by non submission of necessary documents by the nominee during interview from further involvement in the recruiting procedure.
IBPS has employed a technologies of Biometric in Primary Examination. Engineering helps to decrease errors and increase precision. These nominee that will can be found in an image, the remaining thumb belief and Primary Examination will be recorded during the time of Examination. Photo and the information will be confirmed To the day of qualifying Nominees of Interview – on two events and during joining of allocated Nominees. In Biometric his/her if the Nominees neglect Candidature may be cancelled. Therefore Nominees are required to look after the while shooting Biometric.
While applying online Candidates needs to take care of following things:-
- Scan their photograph and signature according o the required specifications.
- Signature should not be in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Candidates should have a valid Email ID because all the correspondence has been done by IBPS through the E-mail.
- keep all the necessary documents while filling online forms.
Steps for applying online
- Nominees need to visit the IBPS’s web site www.ibps.in and select the Homepage to open the hyperlink “CWE PO/MT” then select the choice “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ON-LINE FOR CWEPROBATIONARY OFFICIALS/ MANAGEMENT STUDENTS (CWE-PO/MT-mire)” to available the Online Program Form.
- Nominees may have click to join up their program by inputting the information that is necessary next a license number shown on the display and and password may be created by the program. The Provisional number should be noted down by nominee and password. Text messaging & an E-Mail may also be send to the nominees.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specification given bellow:-
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) –
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb – Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
Scan Signature Image
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) –
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb – Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
- Signature should not be in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Candidates are suggested to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. because you cannot modify or change anything after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button
Mode of Payment
Button Nominees may be requested for payment after pressing the CLOSING SUBMIT. The transaction that is mandatory can only be via the online way. The payment may be made through the use of Debit Cards (RuPay/Credit/MasterCard/Genius), Charge Cards, Web Financial, IMPS, Money Cards/ Cellular Telephone Purses. After conclusion of repayment e-invoice may be create. Nominees have to take a print out of the e-invoice for credibility which you get a this and a payment e-invoice may be requested if any disagreement. S O maintain a photocopy of method generated e-invoice for future reference.