Candidates May apply online only from 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017 and no other manner of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Implementing online before applying online:
(i) Scan their photo and signature ensuring that both the picture (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as specified in Annexure III to this Ad.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS Won’t Be accepted.
(iii) Keep the essential details/documents prepared to create Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation fees
(iv) Have an email that is personal ID, which should be kept active. IBPS may send call letters to the Examination e-mail ID. Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 12.09.2017 into 03.10.2017 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. – Rs. 600 /- for all others.
Procedure for applying online:
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Clerks (CWE-Clerks-VII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS will also be sent you can modify your details later but before the last date.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure III).
(4) Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
(5) The candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
(6) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format.
(7) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
(8) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form.
Call Letters for Clerks Exam 2017 – 2018 (CWE Clerks-VII):
The Centre, venue time, date and address for both Main and preliminary tests shall be intimated from the Call Letter. A qualified candidate should download his/her telephone letter From the authorised IBPS site www.ibps.in by entering his or her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by courier / post.
Call letter for Scribe In the primary Examination:
There’ll be an additional call letter for Scribe for the Main Examination. Email and / sms will sends intimations to number and the ID enrolled in the application form for CWE Clerks-VII. IBPS/ Participating Organisations won’t take responsibility for receipt / non receipt of any communication e-mailed/ sent via sms to the candidate due to change email address from the number fault or otherwise beyond the control of IBPS/ Participating Organisations.
Candidates are consequently advised to regularly keep in contact with the authorised IBPS site www.ibps.in for information, updates and any information that might be posted for additional guidance and to look at their registered email account from time to time during the recruitment procedure.