How to get bank job
Now in today scenario there is the huge craze among the youth in India for bank jobs, and especially government Banks like SBI, Allahabad Bank, PNB etc.
The craze similar to jobs like Railway Jobs in India. The PO job in a Public sector is considered one of the most lucrative jobs and other many perks. The banking jobs in the private banks are great in career growth and salary increment.
As we all know that the banking sector is the fastest growing sectors in India. Banks are the backbone of our nation.
So let’s talk about the elegibility criteria and entrance exam for bank exams
Here is the list of top 10 entrance exam
It is one of the most preferable career sectors in India. As we already know that the backbone of the Indian economy so we need the growth in banking sector with result employment and more aspirants wants be to work in the bank. There is a massive growth in the banking sector.
In India we have 27 public sectors banks and 25 Private sector banks.
VISIT TOP 10 ENTRANCE EXAM TO GET MORE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT BANK JOB
There is very huge demand of banker to improve the banking structure there are immense of opportunity but no one guide you properly.
- First and foremost is graduation.
- There one more after 12th we will talk about it later
Two job positions where graduate candidates think to opt for-
Eligibility Criteria to become a clerk
- MUST BE CITIZEN OF INDIA
- ASPIRANT MUST BE GRADUATE BEFOR APPLYING FOR CLERK POST AND MINIMUM SCORE IN GRADUATION 60 % MARKS
- PREVIOUSLY I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BANK JOB AFTER 12TH SOME BANK GIVE CHANCE BUT YOU HAVE ENOUGH KNOWLEGE TO CRACK THE EXAM.
Eligibility Criteria to become a PO
- CANDIDATE MUST HAVE INDIAN CITIZENSHIP.
- THE MINIMUM AGE OFAPPLYING FOR PO POST IS 21 AND MAXIMUM IS 28
- HAVING GOOD COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE IS MUST
- CANDIDATE HAS GRADUATION DEGREE.
Rs. 200,000/- is the salary received by a PO per annum. And Rs 140,000/- salary for entry level for clerk.
If You have still some doubt for elegibility criteria
There are many bank government sector as well as private sector.
In private sector they take the exam to select best candidate for the suitable post but in gov sector there is the national level exam in which you have to compete and you have to crack the exam to get government job and their perks.
SOME QUALITIES NEEDED FOR GOOD BANKER
- Good decision making
- Communication skill
- Know how to Deal with people
- Be calm and gentle
- Have some computer knowledge
- Do hardwork if you really want to success in life
If you follow the step you will definitely get the job in bank
FOR MORE UPDATE REGARDING BANK JOB VISIT – http://www.ibpsexamguide.in