2017 IBPS Exam Dates Check Schedule for Bank PO, Clerk, Specialist Officer, RRB
IBPS PO Exam is Your annual Entry test That Singles out candidates for this training. Last year IBPS put more than 23000 people to the PO vacancies reported to them. If you want to give PO exam in 2017 and’re an IBPS PO aspirant, check out the details and until end of this page.
Graduation is the basic qualification to use for Bank the livelihood strikes the fresher’s. Parents and relative you see that their wards in IBPS coaching center.
IBPS Probationary officer salary & benefits.
As shown below, there is in Scale-1 an IBPS PO Eligible for a salary of 38200 INR. This sum is calculated by adding Special allowance, the Basic Pay, and DA recommended by IBA, together with CCA and HRA, as of August 2017. Presently, DA is currently 47.8% and is applicable on the Basic and Special Allowance. The salary is exclusive of taxation (Professional & Income) and the deduction into the contributory pension scheme. On the illustration DA is calculated @43%. But as Of August 2017 the DA for Bank workers is 47.8. Please use the latest value for your own calculations. Amounts according to the Salary Scale. Banks provide promotions to the probationary Officers based on their support tenure, in-house assessment tests, and from taking the operation parameters.
How to apply for IBPS PO Exam 2017 -2018?
Registration for IBPS PO is through an online application form provided by IBPS. Candidates interested in applying for the PO recruitment should visit IBPS’s web portal during the term specified in the IBPS PO advertisement.
IBPS PO Exam 2017 -2018 Eligibility?
Educational Eligibility: Pass in a diploma programme from a Indian college. If the year resul gets announced prior to the final date of ibps enrolment candidates are not eligible to use, but there is an exception.
Age: 20-30 as of 01-07-2017, applicable to candidates without reservation.
|Relaxation of Upper age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule caste/Schedule Tribe||5 Years|
|2||Other Backward Caste||3 Years|
|3||Person with Disabilities||10 Years|
|4||Ex-Serviceman, Commissioned officers including emergency commissioned officers/ short service commissioned officers who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invaliding.||5 Years|
|5||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 Years|
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
The relaxation given above applies to SC/ST and minority classes. They may also claim cumulative relaxation up to a maximum of one additional category in the list.
IBPS PO dates in 2017: important steps of the recruitment
The following table shows the schedule and corresponding dates for the new and upcoming IBPS PO Exam in 2017. The table also illustrates the steps involved in IBPS PO recruitment 2017, starting from the online registration to allotment phase.
|IBPS Bank PO 2017-18 Schedule||Dates|
|Online Registration||16/08/2017 to 05/09/2017|
|Download Call Letter||September 2017 (Date not Declared)|
|Pre Exam Training||23/09/2017 to 29/09/2017|
|Download Hall Tickets (PO Prelims)||September 2017 (Date not Declared)|
|Preliminary Online Exam||07, 10, 14, 15/10/2017|
|Download Admit Card Online||November 2017 (Date not Declared)|
|Bank PO Main Exam Dates||26/11/2017|
|Mains Result Date||December 2017 (Date not Declared)|
|Interview Call Latter Download||January 2018 (Date not Declared)|
IBPS Probationary officer syllabus 2017-2018 and pattern of the exam
There’ll be two online exams, a Preliminary and Mains.
- A candidate must pass on the Prelims to take the Main Examination. The end result of the Main examination determines the candidate eligibility for attending interviews and later phases of their recruitment. Both Main and Preliminary Exams are in mode.
- All tests except the part “English Language” could be attempted in Hindi medium. The Syllabus for IBPS PO 2017 is that this Questions carry one mark each.
- Preliminary Examination
|Test||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||Total 1 Hour|
- Mains Examination
|Test||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Total 2 Hours
|4||General Awareness (Banking Questions)||40||40|
- Candidates may skip questions. However, there is negative marking (1/4) to get wrong answers. The score after subtracting the negative marks obtained by opponents is known as the score. The score will be trained to obtain a cut-off score. Candidates will need to secure a minimum cut-off score defined by IBPS to manoeuvre the Prelims and Mains.
- It is a bit difficult for any company to conduct Exams for recruitment. But, considering a large number of participants an excellent control comes as vital. And thus, we’ve got the Prelims. Having the prelims assist IBPS to allocate funds and arrange it.
- Questions may be skipped by candidates. But, there is negative marking (1/4) to get wrong answers. The score after subtracting the marks obtained by opponents is called the fixed score.
- The corrected score will be trained to get a cut-off score. Candidates need to secure a minimum cut-off score defined by IBPS to maneuver Mains and on the Prelims.
- It’s a Little difficult for any organization to run multiple exams for recruitment. Considering a large number of Participants using for IBPS PO, a quality control comes as vital. And we have the Prelims. Having the prelims assist IBPS to devote more Tools for the Main Exam, and arrange it.
IBPS PO Interviews, results, cut-off score, and final allotment
Since there are multiple sessions to the Prelims, the Difficulty level for applicants will be different. IBPS uses equalization methods on fixed scores obtained by the candidates in PO Prelims to decide on the score. Before candidates are permitted to participate in the Mains Exams the cut-off will be applied on Prelims result. Similarly, a score will be also devised by them to the Main Exam taking of the parameters mentioned the quotas that are community-based and before. These scores, something over the level decides the advancement of a candidate to the interviews stage.
|Cut off on total out of 200|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||50.00|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||47.75|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||76.00|
|Hearing Impaired (HI)||35.25|
|Orthographically Challenged (OC)||52.50|
|Visually Impaired (VI)||36.00|
The screenshot shows the IBPS cut-off for the PO about 40600 candidates who scored above this level was permitted to take part in the IBPS PO interview this year in January
- IBPS PO interviews are usually held at local head offices of the banks.
- There will be four dignitaries from the panel, Including a woman.
- All documents will be confirmed at the venue before the Candidates are passed for the interviews.
- IBPS has delegated 100 marks for the interviews.
- The final result is formed Main Exam and Interview will maintain ratio 80:20.
Candidates qualified at the IBPS PO interview, and the Main Exam acquired their combined result waiting for their allotment, and 2017. A list of successful applicants will be printed on IBPS website in a few days, with details like status, name of the Bank in which they get PO job, location of submitting, etc. All communications will be addressed to the mobile and email number.
For Last Minutes IBPS exam tip click here