Here is the most important information that , IBPS PO 2019 notification is out and there is total 4,336 vacancies have announced for the post [IBPS Probationary Officer]. In this, we will be discussing about the IBPS PO Preparation Strategy 2019 , so that you can do your preparation in an effective and good manner. The most important thing to keep in mind while starting your IBPS PO PREPARATION is the pattern of the examination, the time limit ,the syllabus, previous years question paper and your preparation approach for your exam. Every year lakhs of students apply for this post and only some of them are able to clear the selection process, hence preparation is the key to crack this exam with good percentile.
To stay ahead of your competition in the race for IBPS PO 2019 exam. You should make some strategy to crack this exam so we will help you by giving right information and direction.
IBPS PO Preparation Strategy 2019
sectional timing will same as in previous year(2018)
So for preparation first of all see the prelims exam pattern below :
|Test name||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
Tips for English language
- Speed of reading– An individual needs a good reading speed to crack this exam. During the examination, you will get less time to read a comprehension and answer its questions. A student can accelerate its reading speed by reading newspapers, blogs, articles etc. daily reading habbit will also help you stay up to date and benefit to your preparation of General Awareness & English.
- Improve vocabulary – Every student has to develop a habit of learning new words on daily basis. It is very important to learning new words daily to improve your vocabulary. If your vocabulary is strong your sentence will worth more value.
- Grammar Rules– The English section have many questions such as jumble word , fill in the blanks, error question,omitting etc. These topics are high scoring and you need basics grammar to answer the question correctly. For you all note that the options given in the English section have very similar meaning to each other so follow the grammar rule to give an answer
Quantitative Aptitude tips & tricks
- Calculation Speed:Every student needs to learn tables till 20 and formulas on their finger tips. The best trick is make chart and pate at the place where u spend ,most of the time and revise them.An aspirant realizes importance of charts once he/she starts solving numericals it will increase your speed if you do solve numerical on daily basis.
- Advance :In quanitative you should start preparation with topics like Percentage and Average as these are the basic concepts which are going to help you in moving ahead with topic like Simple & Compound Interest and profit & loss
- Practice Data Interpretation:Once you are clear with the above topics go to the application of these topics. do situation based question on the basic concepts of quant. This is most scoring section in quantitative section.
- Analyze:so now your task will be to solve IBPS mock papers so Once you are complete mock paper check your weak areas where you have to work more. so analyze your weak point and work on them.
Reasoning Section tips:
· Important Topics: Coding-decoding, Blood Relation, Machine Input-Output, Alpha Numeric Symbol Series, Inequalities. An aspirant should start preparing approx.200-300 question from each section in order to crack the exam.
- Understand the Logic:Logical reasoning is all about understanding the logic behind the the solution . if you understand the situation it means you done with the question.
- Preparation through video :do watch most of conceptual videos they will help to clear you concept. logical reasoning section will be a gifted marks for you if you understand the method.
- Time Strategy:An aspirant should keep in mind that he/she have to solve puzzle and seat arrangement question within 5 min. there are many level u will practice and we all know “practice makes man perfect”
General Awareness Tips
- STAY UPDATED: develop a habit of reading newspapers, article,blogs on daily basis. Make habbit to read current affairs
- Stay updated with change in policies
- An IBPS Aspirant should have awareness about banking knowledge.
- Updated with financial market is also a pluspoint for an IBPS aspirant.
General Preparation Tips
- Clarity of concept : to solve all the quantative and reasoning question student should have clear concept about all the reasoning and clarity will come if you do lot of practice.
- Time Management:this is one of the most important preparation to crack IBPS po exam if studeny know how to manage time he/she can easily do paper in given time period.
- Study Plan: Make sure you have your study plan to measure your improvement level.
Go through Previous year Exam paper
After going through your previous year analysis you will get to know question asked previous year, what type of question , length of paper and you can analyze your speed after solving the previous year question paper.